Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Around the room Valentines

Olivia and I worked together on this little city. She has a great imagination.Olivia says...."I play with the blocks. I like playing with the blocks. We were building a house for me."
Everyone working hard at their 'jobs'.

I can not remember what this cool stuff is called but I put this out instead of playdough this week. They love it...and the cool thing is...it doesn't dry out. It reminds me of dip n dots.


Bryan is working hard on the puzzles. He is very good them. Even on the hard ones he works until he can figure it out.


A birds eye view of the heart strips. My intent was to do some patterning...But today they were very intent on doing it thier way...so I let them. We did talk alot about small, medium, large.





No comments: