Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Random Photos.....

Making pie's and what-not....
Riding through the bubbles.....

Cutie pie.....


Bryan is giving Alondra for a ride....He is so gentle and drives nice and slow...He is also always checking to make sure she is okay....



These two hit it off right away.....here they are enjoying a little potato print painting.




Connor started this....but I missed the photo op, so I got Olivia instead. Connor was dressed up like a firefighter with his firefighter hat, vest, gloves, and a small hose. This is the piece that was connected to the hose (we had previously used it for a 'wall marble shoot') So they took off the end of the hose and taped it to their mouths. I sure wish I got Connor dressed to the T, but I wanted to show you this ingenious way to make a firefighters mask.





Bryan, Dylan, and Jackson working on a puzzle together.....






Kelli is practicing writing her alphabet.....







No comments: