Friday, March 20, 2009

If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops..oh what a rain that would be!

When we went outside today it looked like this...nice...not too cold...and the bubbles even came out. But in the distance dark clouds loomed....Then it hit...and they went a runnin!....but not a hide'n....I know it's wet and it is messy...but your (and all )children love to run around in the rain. And they LOVE to splash in puddles. Which is the very reason we are supposed to wear boots to daycare...I just can't squash their little hearts and keep them out of these very cool mud puddles. :) Oh...the pure joy of splashing....You should try it...I am very serious....I splash in puddles all the time (well when there are puddles) and it is very invigorating...try it...with your kids...they will fall in love with you!
"My hair is wet!" Yup...sure is........hey quinn....






3 comments:

Amy @ Literacy Launchpad said...

I want to come play at your school! :) Looks like so much fun! Lucky kiddos!

I'm an early childhood teacher too! I would love for you to come visit my blog and see what I do! And while you're there, you can enter the giveaway that's going on!

Anonymous said...

We did this last week, except in puddles from melting snow! I just left a note on the board saying "If your child has bag of wet clothes, it's because someone let them jump in puddles". All that water went right through the snowboots and snowpants!

Rach said...

I really like your blog! Thanks for sharing your lovely daycare.