Monday, May 11, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday!

Today when I handed the children their Muffin Tin lunches, I had them look at them and find things that were the same. I purposly added things today that were similar...Here is what they came up with.
Olivia...Orange carrots to orange cheese to orange jelly bean!!
Connor....Green beans to green Jelly Bean!!
Jence....White Jelly Bean to white bread to white banana!!
Connor...Wait Annie...I forgot one...Purple Jelly Bean to Purple Jelly!!

Can you think of anything else?

7 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

great job! Might have to steal that for next weeks' choose your own theme!

' said...

what a great idea!

Dacia said...

Yes I can...the bread, bananna, and green beans are soft and the jelly beans and carrots are hard. ;)

Annie's Alphabet said...

Good one Dacia....

Dacia said...

What about the different food groups? Carrots and Beans are vegetables.

Jessica said...

I love this idea so cute!

Lynette said...

This is a great idea. The tins allow for great serving sizes, and in turn dessert is not overdone. Perfect. So cute, too!
I wonder, do you wash and reuse, or just toss and start over?