Wednesday, May 27, 2009

bunny update....

They are 13 days old today....Their eyes should be opening soon. This is "Paws"...Olivia named this one. It looks like he might be lionhead like his papa.
This is "McQueen"...any guesses who named this one?.....Jence.

This is Moto....Drew named him...cause he is so fat and looks most like his dad, Froto.
This is "Carrots"....Connor named him. He is my favorite....not sure why...I am pretty sure he is the runt of the group and very odd looking. We shall see in time....



4 comments:

Preschool Playbook said...

I've been waiting. Thanks for the adorable pictures and the update. These guys are SOOO cute!

Dacia said...

I love that Drew named the fat one Moto. Like Moto Moto in Madagasgar 2.

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

ack! I soooo want a bunny!

Unknown said...

Aw...so sweet! I Love that breed of bunny...so beautiful! Asked hubby if we could get some..he sid NO! :(