Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Soda and Vinegar....yup, again.....

This happens to be one of Quincys favorite activities so when Korina and I went to Costco we decided to stalk up!!""Hey, Blue and Red make Purple Annie!!" How do you know Quinn? "Because I squirt Blue and I squirt Red and when they mix together in the river it makes purple!" Wow Quinn, so when Blue and Red mix together they make purple. You are right!!I love this little chair the girls are sitting on. I taped 2 little wooden chairs together to make a 'friends' chair. It works! They love to sit together and it creates a whole new set of challenges for them to figure out.And Ali....she stayed here until lunch time. She however, changed her science activity up a bit...which is what you are supposed to do right?!! Rather than squirt all her colored vinegar onto the baking soda, she squirted just enough to get it wet and then started making and 'cooking' rolls and such. I never knew this activity could make a solid play medium...thank you for teaching me something new today Ali!!!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the huge bag of baking soda... you just know those kids are going to be able to experiment to their little hearts are content. Nice :)

Dawn said...

gave you a blog award today--- light and peace to you --