Monday, May 5, 2008

paint jobs and worms galore

"I'm paintin my car pretty." "I'm paintin mine blue" "can I have blue?" "No, I'm using it. You can have it when I'm done."....(They are just using water) I have green (Jesse's favorite color). wanna trade green and blue?" "Ummmm.........Okay!" "My car is princess pretty" Such detail.....Anyone need a paintjob?

I found a piece of half rotted cardboard behind the bush. I picked it up to throw it away, but instead found a treasure. Worms....rolly polly bugs, and slugs. Slugs....not so much a treasure, but the other 2 were. I called Connor over to show him what I had uncovered and slowly they all started gathering around. I stepped back to watch and then of course had to run and get my camera. These are not your typical little worms....they were huge....nightcrawler types.
Pretty cool!


No comments: