Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mack Strong visits

Sometimes I need to leave for an hour or so....I make sure that it is a good reason though, and try not to do it too often. Luckily I have GREAT friends that help take the boys to Dr. Appts. and what not...but today...today was important.
Every other year our Elementary has an auction. This was our last auction...and when I saw that you could spend a day with Mack Strong (retired Seahawks fullback) I knew I had to have it.
So this was the day he came. He got to school around 11am and spent the whole time with Drew...at lunch, at art, reading, at recess....and at the end of the day, I wanted to go take some pictures and have my other boys meet him. Luckily....I have GREAT daycare parents (that's all of you) and Dacia came to cover for me.
Mack Strong was awesome! He genuinly loved the kids and all their 9,000,000,000.00 questions....and more signings. What a trooper. This is a day that we will never forget.
Thank you Mack!

No comments: