Friday, April 10, 2009

Random outdoor photos.....

Precious....The new bike trail is sooooo fun, and round...and round...and round....Connor is giving his new snorting laugh....
This is Dylans friend Miles. He usually doesn't come around during daycare hours but has been here a few times this week. He LOVES your kids. He has come up to me several times saying, "This is so cool...these kids are so great!" It drives Dylan crazy because Miles wants to stay and play. :)
The new brick road is super fun and fast! and did I mention round? and around.....Here are these two best buds. Everyone is sitting at the table for snack and I am looking around for Bryan and Anna. Oh, there they are having a great 3 year old conversation. Luckily my camera was near...these two are so cute together!!Snack time on our very lopsided picnic table. The water would not stay in their cups! I will fix it this weekend...maybe.and around, and around, and around........ Clair brought popsicles....Yummy! Thank you!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I just came to your blog via Her Cup Overfloweth. What a fun household you run! I'm happy to see someone out there letting the kids get as messy as we do :) It usually cleans off!

Annie's Alphabet said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting....Kids need to be able to create and manipulate the things around them and that usually means making a mess... :)
I love your little skirts! I am going to make some of those for the dress-up area. Too cute! Thanks.
Annie

Bev said...

I absolutely love the brick road...I am so jealous!! I wish we had room for something like that. Although...I may have to do some contemplating here, lol...since I've copied some of your other ideas on a much smaller scale...hhmmmm....